Facebook Fan Pages can be a very useful tool for drawing massive traffic to your websites, Facebook page or blog. Fan pages are better than profile pages because of the ability to have “Fans” which will constantly be updated on their feeds by whatever you post on your Fan page.
The way to draw massive traffic through a Fan page is by getting your Fans to interact with the content you post on your Fan page. Here’s a few techniques for making that happen:
- Ask questions. One way is by simply asking questions of those who ‘like’ us on Facebook. Every day or two we pose a simple question that asks readers either for their opinion, to share an experience that they’ve had, to tell us something about the stuff they are interested in and so forth.
- Highlight important updates. The benefit of highlighting what’s happening on your Facebook page is it boosts the numbers of responses to the questions that you ask. Also, people who just joined the page can get into the latest updates on the site.
- Start a landing page. Just like how the usual landing page or opt in page works on your website, you can include one on your fanpage and encourage people to “like” the page so that they can get a free download to a free gift. This can help you to build your subscriber list fast and send them back to the Fan page for more updates.
- Advertise on Facebook. Advertise on Facebook and draw passive traffic into your Fan pages (preferably send them to your landing page). The more “Likes” you get, the more your business will get exposure on the newsfeeds of the fans and the more traffic you will get.
- Provide lots of useful content and send them to your blog. Use the Facebook Fan page as an “outpost” for your fans to get updates on latest blog posts or news on your website and encourage them to visit your website.